Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fairy digi b-day card

Here awhile back I entered a card in the Queen's Royal Digi challenge.  Well I won a choice of 4 digi's from Delicious Doodles  She has some really awesome digi's.  If your a fairy lover like me you will flip for her fairies.  Of course I picked out 4 fairy digi's.  Thanks Teri!  At work one of the girls is turning 50.  We usually have some cake and ice cream for that person and I make them a card.  Here is the card I made for her using one of the Delicious Doodles.


I used the Cricut cart Lovely Floral to make the leaf spray for the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, so welcome to blogland. You will find some amazing people here. I am your newest follower. I would love for you to follow me too. I also have a giveaway right now it you would like to join in on. Your cards are lovely.

    Pam at
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun! Love the colour combo!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Beautiful.Love the bold colors and flower spray.Those leaves sure stand out beautifully.Cant stop staring your fairy.So many details.Love it.Congrats on your winning of the digis.

    ReplyDelete